Monday, January 23, 2012

Custom Works!

So for the last couple of months I've been busy doing custom art and printing jobs. For the record, all photos are intellectual & personal property of my clients and myself. These have been uploaded with their permission. Thanks so much!

Actually this first piece is a thank you card I made about a year and half ago for my wedding. Linocut with 18pt Old English handset type, printed on 110lb Strathmore Ultimate White paper.




This is a custom etching job I did for the very talented Yvonne Moir. She had me make this as a Christmas present for her boyfriend, the very talented John Elksnitis.




Wedding Invites designed by the very talented Steve Harjula. Printed on Ripple 90lb Watercolour Paper & Maidstone 90lb. Shown here is the Ripple.



Another post concerning custom work and new artwork soon. You are nice for looking at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment