Monday, June 18, 2012

Gnarly Boy Re-Print

So currently I am finishing up some commercial graphic design work and building inventory for the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition. http://www.torontooutdoorart.org/  In posts to come soon, I will be posting  about 2 new etchings and 2 new masonite cuts. Plus I will also post editions recently completed at the studio by other artists and some custom graphics I did. I have been so busy at the shop that I have been super slack-ass about documenting work and updating ye ol' blog. Stay on yer feet though, plently a new posts to come soon...

In May I re-printed an old piece called Gnarly Boy to have more work available for the TOAE. The following photos concern said session.   


juiced up gear

juiced up paper

super juiced up paper

party

fini!

No comments:

Post a Comment